ESSENTIAL:- Strong experience of Office 365 applications (PowerApps & Flow) & SharePoint Online environments, including experience of working in hybrid SharePoint environments with a mix of on premise, cloud & Office 365 SharePoint solution. Confident with designing & building SharePoint solutions for business teams & non-technical audiences. Development of SharePoint Online Apps Includes (jQuery, Poweshell, PowerApps, CSS). SharePoint Online Site & Collections support
The Office 365 / SharePoint Online environment is a key platform for managing internal document review & approval activities, secure internal communications & collaboration for the FGP teams on a global scale.
As an Advisor & Developer, you will work with an existing IT team to support a business transformation programme introducing Microsoft Office 365 across our business. Utilising your expertise in PowerApps development, Flow & Forms, including creating standard reusable PowerShell scripts & automated processes & creating standard reusable links to external systems to develop & configure SharePoint Online collaborative working spaces & associated workflows. You will be working with the Solution Designer, Lead Developer & other teams across the IT & Business Change areas, to assist colleagues in providing an exceptional customer experience.
SharePoint Support Advisor Responsibilities
Developing & configuring solutions in SharePoint Online
Supporting the roll out of Microsoft Office 365 application in support of the SharePoint Online solution.
This will specifically include:
- Developing & migrating existing complex InfoPath forms to PowerApps
- Creating & migrating existing workflows using MS Flow
- Creating automated processes to support end requests through the SharePoint collaborative
- Supporting IT & Business User testing
- Providing technical support when required
You need to be this kind of person…
- Passionate about providing excellent end user engagement & experience
- Prepared to work through challenges that may be presented by the business
- Able to work & learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
SharePoint Support Advisor Key responsibilities include:
- Clarify strategies & plans, giving clear sense of direction & purpose for self & team
- Be visible to staff & stakeholders & regularly undertake activities to engage & build trust with people involved in area of work
- Coach & support colleagues to take responsibility for their own development (through giving accountability, varied assignments & on-going feedback.
- O365 & SharePoint Online Site & Collections support, other Application Support when needed
- Opportunity to automate systems using Microsoft Flow & leverage Office 365 online features.
- Development of SharePoint Online Apps Includes (jQuery, Poweshell, PowerApps, CSS)
- Information Rights Management & Compliance of documents
- Maintaining technical & process documentation
- Sharing knowledge of tools & techniques with the wider team, both developers & non-developers
- Understanding of Digitalization & implementing it across business
- Strong Business Analytic skills
- Project management understanding
SharePoint Support Advisor Skills & experience required:
- Strong experience of Office 365 applications (PowerApps & Flow) & SharePoint Online environments, including experience of working in hybrid SharePoint environments with a mix of on premise, cloud & Office 365 SharePoint solution.
- Confident with designing & building SharePoint solutions for business teams & non-technical audiences. Consultation at all levels – End User / Power User / Mentorship.
- Excellent communicator & the ability to work well within a team & strong team work & ability to work using own initiative.
- Knowledge & experience of SharePoint & MS SQL Server administration with some SharePoint, SQL
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK