A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to increase its skill set by employing a Maintenance Engineer at one of their UK plants.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Maintenance Engineer, can fault find on PLCs and has pneumatics & hydraulics experience. You need to be able to work in a demanding environment, show commitment and be willing to work hard.
- To work on the routine maintenance of plant and equipment
- React to breakdowns using diagnostic skills
- Assist in the Health and Safety requirements of the plant
- Continuous improvement activities
- Programme and monitor the running of plant equipment
- Time served
- Heavy industrial background
- Strong diagnostic skills
- PLC fault finding experience
- Robotic experience – ABB or Kuka preferred
- Automotive experience
- Degree qualified
- Holidays + stats
Location – Banbury