A Fantastic TAX Free Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Long Lead Item (LLI) Engineer to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas company.
LLI Engineering will Manage all activities concerning the LLI from FEED and CFT up to transfer to Operations.
- Based in the Major Projects premises during the CFT stage of Topsides EPC and will move to contractor’s premises during EPC phase.
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
- To define as exhaustively as possible all the contractual interfaces resulting from the split of contracts defined in the Gallaf contractual strategy and to ensure that contractual documents reflect the corresponding split of responsibilities between the different Contractors during all phases of Project.
- To participate the implementation of the interface management process by Project team and Contractor(s), and in particular, to keep the Interface Task Register (ITR) and Interface Document Register (IDR) updated.
- To attend all interface-related meetings, including in particular interface workshops, HAZID / HAZOP meetings, meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure the permanent control of the battery limits.
- To organize, control and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by contractors for all interfaces, and to control the quality of these deliverables during FEED and EPCIC phases.
- To assist EPCIC Contractor(s), as required, in the closing out of interfaces. To expedite the exchange of Interface Task Sheet involving Contractor(s) as necessary.
- To ensure that EPCIC Contractors provide proper reporting of the progress of their interfaces activities and ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation to Project Manager and refer to him in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial actions.
- To avoid change orders and delays caused by interface issues by ensuring timely follow-up of interfaces during FEED and EPCIC phases. To anticipate problems and work together with Contractor(s), Engineering Manager and as a general manner with all discipline Engineers, to propose technical solutions.
- To liaise with other departments like Drilling & Wells, Reservoir & Geosciences and Field Operations for the management of interface up to their close-out.
- To liaise with project team and discipline engineers on all interface matters and/or help expedite the development of the interface management process between Contractors during FEED and EPCIC execution phase.
- To liaise with the Document Control team to assist consolidation of the interface management records for all project packages.
- When necessary, participate in monitoring interfaces between different subcontractors of a main EPCIC contractor.
- To monitor and chase Technical Queries and Derogations Requests in liaison with discipline engineers and NOC Technical Reference Persons.
- To timely report to the Project Manager, highlighting progress and areas of concerns encountered in the performance of his duties
- To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced (whatever its support)
- To ensure technical coordination between packages and in close coordination with Batch 3 CPP Package Lead and Engineering Manager
- Ensure Close follow-up of DER/TQ/SCN and the like during project execution in close coordination with MP QA/QC Manager
- Ensure readiness for all internal/external audits required (PR, Third parties, Partners)
- Assist Batch 3 CPP Package Lead upon request on project management matters during project execution such as:
o EPC CFT processes
o EPC contract management and execution
o Project Close out
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Interfacing with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works,(C&E)
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of NOC.
- EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises,
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions or relocations to follow-up engineering development and EPC execution with various contractors.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this Job Opportunity!