The ideal candidate will be led by design as well as being commercially minded. It may be that you already have a proven track record as a Specification Sales Manager (preferably working with high aesthetic appeal products), or it may be that you're an Architect, Landscape Architect or Consultant Engineer who's looking to lean towards a more commercial and sales based role. If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a large business with real opportunity to be recognised and progress.
About the role
Reporting to the National Specification Manager, you'll be actively developing and managing the specification customer base to maximize profitability in the Hard Landscaping sector. The products you wil be working with are well known in the industry and are used in major projects all over the UK.
Using a consultative approach you’ll bring your business perspective to demonstrate what’s going on in the market and so contribute to the region’s goals by recognising, utilising and creating opportunities. You will identify and influence the supply of products to projects, you’ll achieve firm, high-value, multi-product specifications, whilst ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
What we're looking for?
- Proven track record in Design environment (ideally you will be an Architect / Landscape Architect or a Consultant Engineer).
- Experience working within Specification Sales, ideally with products with a high aesthetic appeal.
- Qualification in design would be preferred but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen and team orientation.
- Tenacious in approach and able to plan organise and think analytically.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business