Our client is looking for a candidate Responsible for the implementation, administration, and operation of various Human Resources (HR) programs, practices, and procedures regarding compensation, benefits, performance management, talent acquisition, coaching/training, employee relations and organizational development.
- Requires a focus on tactical and delivery aspects of employee engagement, organization and team effectiveness, performance management, career development and compensation.
- Partners with the HR functions, COEs and HRBPs in the planning and execution of various HR programs, practices, and procedures; including salary administration, benefits, performance management, and organizational development.
- Ensures locally administered HR strategies, services, and programs are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Consults with and advises managers on organizational planning, salary administration, staffing needs, employee benefits, employee development, and other HR services.
- Objectively manages, investigates, and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Assists with organizational and change management processes across the business.
- Supports the continuous improvement of HR processes and systems.
- Supports and leads various HR projects locally.
- Responsible for HR internal and external audit
- Conduct New Hiring Program
- Conduct recruitment and selection
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field; or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 4+ years of HR generalist experience
- Solid Knowledge of Mexico Labor law.
- English and Spanish Skill.
- Travel is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality, accuracy, and judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities. Ability to diagnose issues and make recommendations for solutions using a collaborative, creative, and practical approach.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, customer service, and conflict management skills.
- Able to work independently and make decisions without direct supervision involvement.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)