The Contract Specialist is responsible for drafting and, where appropriate, reviewing agreements including customer sales contracts, contract amendments, supplier purchase and sale agreements and confidentiality and consultant agreements, as well as responding to customer request for proposals (RFPs). Works closely with company sales, service and sourcing teams as well as customers, business managers and attorneys.
- Drafting and reviewing/editing documents such as (but not limited to): customer sales contracts, amendments, NDAs, contract renewals and expansions, and customer reorganizations for legal review
- Managing contract clause libraries and contract databases.
Criteria & Qualifications:
- College degree or Associates degree
- 7-10 years relevant experience - Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate using English (and local language)
The position is based on working on a number of contracts varying from Engineering and Environmental scopes up to and including Construction and Construction Services contracts for both facilities and pipelines projects.
This position is situated in the Enbridge's Calgary office during the Contract Sourcing stages of the project, with relocation to a field location during the execution of the Construction Contract Administration.
Please note: Work schedule should be up to a maximum of 10 hours per day and approximately 44 hours per week up to a maximum of 60 hours per week with prior written approval received from direct supervisor while in Calgary. Whereas the field-based schedule may vary based on location and construction work schedule with a maximum of 12 hours per day.