TA Execution Coordinator (Scaffolding)
|Job Title:||TA Execution Coordinator (Scaffolding)|
|Salary:||CAD75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Harper|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 20:39|
Provide leadership to insure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner to support the long term reliability of the refinery.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with Operations Turnaround Coordinator to validate value added, detailed job scopes. Ensure plans incorporate all learnings and archived plans from previous turnarounds.
• Utilize job scopes, subject matter experts, technical literature, equipment drawings, field visits, job safety aids, safety standards, etc. to develop detailed, safe, efficient job plans.
• Prepare job packages per a defined, detailed operating discipline utilizing SAP to sequence the jobs and order the materials.
• Complete a rigorous planning certification process, and as experience allows mentor other planners.
• Collaborate with the scheduler, project teams when relevant, Operations Turnaround Coordinator, and other applicable SMEs to develop a value creating integrated schedule.
• Collaborate with the scheduler and cost controller to develop a value creating labor resource plan.
• Procure labor, managed services, and materials per defined labor and material selection processes.
• Set up service level agreement meetings with service providers and perform pre walk through exercises / dress rehearsals.
• Direct work activity in pre-work, execution, and post-work. Drive safety and productivity performance, remove barriers as needed, update schedules, and approve labor charges.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have a background in scaffolding
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a chemical or refining manufacturing facility.
• 20+ years’ experience in and understanding of the flow of maintenance work in various crafts.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and nights as needed.
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
• A self-starter who can identify, prioritize, and accomplish.
• Ability to collaborate, negotiate, and facilitate decision – making in high stress turnaround environment • Have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Maintenance craft experience or exposure to maintenance work in a refining or petrochemical environment.
• Experience in planning jobs in SAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's