Our Client is currently seeking a Sales Manager to fill a full time permanent position in Calgary, AB.
- Responsible for identifying key business development activities, developing the necessary requirements to win and keep new business contracts, and providing day-to-day account management support for products and services with identified accounts; all in accordance to the goals and objectives set forth by local and senior management.
- Driving business development activities within the assigned geographical area.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales objectives, goals and strategies based on market needs and opportunities to achieve revenue, profitability and market growth objectives.
- Establish customer relations through presentations, meetings, trade shows, follow-up on marketing generated leads and other agreed upon methods.
- Attend meetings as needed and work closely with technical and sales to ensure all action items are completed on a timely manner.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with key customers
- Utilize and follow internal sales and operational protocols and processes (as required)
- May be required to handle customer sales responsibility in an effort to support ‘headcount-to-revenue’ goals and objectives on a short-term basis as new employees are hired to support revenue.
- May be required to travel overnight to and from remote locations to support Operational needs.
- Provide monthly operations report to management and customers.
- Work directly with management to ensure all guidelines are being followed and communicated to sales department.
- Education - Degree / High School Diploma or equivalent / Advanced degree a plus
- Experience – 5-10 years’ artificial lift sales / account management
- Knowledge – Technical knowledge of rod lift or rod beam artificial lift systems
- Sales & Leadership Skills - Candidates that have led technical, sales teams, with Major Operators.
- Customer relation skills and sales ability at various levels of the organization (Field Level to Executive Management) is essential.
- Technical communication skills (written and verbal) is desired. Leadership driving Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews that identify solution-driven value is required.