Seeking a Workday Integration Developer to join the Payroll/HR System’s team. As a member of the team, the associate will be part of a fast paced environment that is responsible for supporting integration solutions for Workday Payroll/HR platform. The Integration Developer will be responsible for all phases of the integration lifecycle. The applicant should have experience developing and supporting HR integrations using the various Workday integration technologies. To be successful in this role, they must have a deep knowledge of Workday's integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology, and work closely with internal and external resources. They will combine these skills to deliver and support successful integration deployments.
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Ability to understand the HR/Payroll requirements and handle Testing and validation related activities as required for the integrations between different systems.
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, HR, LMS, etc.)
- Coordinate with Workday implementation partners and vendors to ensure the timelines and deadlines are met
- Provide documentation and artifacts required for each phase of the development life cycle
- Develop test cases and peer review code of other developers
- Provide production support and respond to issues and incidents on a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies
- Strong communication skills are must
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 2+ years of experience with Workday functional areas like Human Resource, Payroll and LMS
- 2+ years of experience with Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- 2+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- 2+ years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Good understanding of Workday Security
- Previous experience with HR/Payroll tools/ERPs is a must.
- Workday experience
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external resources
- Completion of Workday training preferred
- Workday certification is a huge plus