Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Managing interfaces, particularly those with Contracting & Procurement, Legal, IR, Operations and Technical teams in a collaborative fashion.
- Ensuring that stakeholders are informed, and their support is secured for all contract, tender and procurement related activities and deliverables.
- Managing the Internal and JOA approvals process of Contract and Purchase Orders, including the creation and presentation of Procurement Plans.
- Creating, communicating and managing a clear Tender delivery plan from pre-qualification to Recommendation for Award.
- Managing the input of others into all relevant Contract Exhibits and use project engineering experience to ensure the contract content and form is practical and relevant.
- Reviewing and commenting on relevant deliverables and ensure dissemination of information and incorporation of comments into the wider C&P organisation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- Extensive Oil and Gas Contracting and/or Project Engineering background, preferably offshore EPC and FEED contracts.
- Experience in contract tender creation, tender clarifications, Recommendation for Award approvals. The candidate must have had hands-on experience in structuring and writing a Tender document.
- A good understanding of Contracting legal clauses and contract negotiations.
- Collaborative approach
If interested, please upload your resume by selecting ‘Apply’.