|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||€250 - €325 per day|
|Contact Name:||George Clarke|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 10:04|
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Assisting with Cost Management throughout the full project life cycle.
- Preparing Budget Costs and Bills of Quantities.
- Preparing and assisting with tender documentation.
- Assisting in the evaluation of tender assessment.
- Assisting with post contract commercial management duties.
- Assisting with contract administration duties.
- Reporting to the project team.
- Track record of timely project delivery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, you will be given the flexibility to work on a number of exciting project and travel to these projects, working alongside a dynamic project team. This opportunity is perfect for a self-motivated and dynamic Quantity Surveyor, with the ability to self motive and take responsibility for your own work.
The role is due to start in early September, so if you are interested, please send your CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's