Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||€375 - €475 per day|
|Contact Name:||George Clarke|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 14:42|
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Proven track record of project delivery to the highest standards.
- Cost Management throughout the full project life cycle.
- Preparing Budget Costs and Bills of Quantities.
- Preparing and approving tender documentation.
- Evaluation of tender assessment.
- Advanced level of estimating.
- Ability to make quality decisions unaided.
- Post contract commercial management duties.
- Contract administration duties.
- Reporting to the project team.
- Track record of timely project delivery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, you will be given the flexibility to work on a number of exciting project and travel to these projects, working alongside a dynamic project team. This opportunity is perfect for a self-motivated and dynamic Senior Quantity Surveyor with significant project delivery experience, with the ability to self motive and take responsibility for your own work.
The role is due to start in early September, so if you are interested, please send your CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's