Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide change management and transformation support across a wide range of initiatives including culture change, project/program implementations, organizational re-design/re-alignments, business process re-design and technology implementation.
- Help to increase change management/transformation capability and capacity in our leadership team. This may include coaching and training/education to leadership and change champions.
- Develop targeted and actionable change management plans where required in accordance with industry best practices supporting project delivery and sustainment, leadership coaching plans and sponsor roadmaps.
- Conduct analyses of stakeholder groups involved in organizational change, identifying potential risks and points of resistance and developing plans to address the stakeholders' concerns.
- Conduct change readiness assessments, analyze results of these assessments, and present findings in a format that is simple, concise and easy-to-understand.
- Support the execution of change management plans.
- Create solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Effectiveness content areas: Organization design, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development.
- Consult with leaders to assist them with a wide range of Organization Effectiveness needs including: teambuilding/team effectiveness, long range planning and team goal setting; change management, organization diagnosis & design – structure, process and work design.
- Draw on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise clients in Organization Effectiveness areas.
- Conduct in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determine the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps.
- Competent in a wide range of diagnostic instruments and tools used to support leadership/team development
- Strong history and knowledge of driving accountability in organizations and setting up processes to this end.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organization (frontline to C-suite)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills and success managing developmental programs.
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
Must have qualifications:
- Related degree (preferably Master’s) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership or similar disciplines
- Group facilitation (10 – 15 years)
- Oil and Gas (or related) industry experience (5-10 yrs.)
- Detailed understanding of best practices in organizational design, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development (minimum 10 years)
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Insights, EQi, and/or other related certifications are an asset
- Knowledge of PROCI Change management
- Strong organizational design skills and ability to execute re-orgs.
- High performance team model/framework experience
- CPHR Designation is considered an asset
- Project Management skills to balance multiple projects
- Ability to design team learning interventions (facilitation) E.g., conversation café, appreciative inquiry, conference approach, etc.
- Adult learning principles
- Models and frameworks for cultural alignment
- Understanding various Measurement models and KPIs (e.g., balanced scorecard; MBO)
- Communicate & liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
- Manage time effectively
- Organize work and prioritize in fast-paced environment