|Job Title:||Materials Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Keeley Gormley|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 23:44|
• Pipe Desk and Accessories material management.
• Manage Material from Requisition, Material Transfers, GR, GI, Monthly Reconciliations, Physical Inventory Counts, Dead Stock Reviews, Surplus Identification, Blocked Invoice Resolution, Cost Saving Opportunities and Ensuring Storage Contracts are up to date. Ensuring SAP is accurate.
• Wellhead Refurbishment for D&C and Ops are managed according to Process.
• Maintaining Inventory Accuracy during goods movements.
• Ensuring the timely recording of consumption and transfer of material requirements based on business priorities.
• Maintaining a safe work environment and participating in Physical Inventory Counts (some travel required)
• Document Control ensuring packing slips, MSDS, MTR and QM/QI/NCR/OS&D are completed
• Complies and Assist with all internal and external audits including Procurement (SOX) and financial audits and ensures that physical stock balances are reconciled, and discrepancies resolved, in a timely and efficient manner.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
• Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
• Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Influences others to achieve objectives.
• Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's