Our client project requires an experienced Estimator to be based in our Chiswick office, London. Key accountabilities and tasks will include:
- Provision of an estimating service covering modifications to existing Angolan production facilities and new builds
- Preparation of top down, screening estimated and detail Level 3 & 4 estimates consistent with scope definition and in accordance with estimating procedures and guidelines
- Preparation of estimates for Management of Change, and inputting to and maintaining the Change Request Register within AKIMS (Aker Integrated Management System); Update AKIMS with estimate submissions and approvals
- Liaison with Project Engineering and Discipline Engineers to ensure the necessary take-off information is made available at the right time to prepare the project estimates
- Liaise with other team members, including procurement, planning and contract administration in the pursuit of effective cost control; Preparation of Project Controls CTR if required
- Providing feedback on norms for Engineering and Construction and prices for Materials and SubContractors.
We are looking for an Estimator with the following;
- Prior experience in an estimating role in the Oil & Gas sector
- HNC/HND level qualification (preferred)
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with Leads, Principals and other team members
- Be able to adapt to tight deadlines and changing priorities.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate and the opportunity to support innovative projects.