Location – Alfreton
Salary – up to £50,000 + bonus, pension & other benefits
Are you an experienced manager with ability to manage and support a team of individuals?
Do you enjoy working in a high volume, demanding environment?
Do you want to work for a business that will help you develop yourself and offer market leading training and progression?
A leading multi-site manufacturer is searching for an experienced Engineering Manager due to business growth and development.
As Engineering Manager you will effectively manage the sites engineering and maintenance activities, leading a team of multi-skilled individuals, with a focus on meeting production requirements, maintaining a safe working environment and playing a role in continuous improvement activities.
- Leading a team of multi-skill individuals
- Effectively manage and allocate engineering resources
- Lead all site statutory and legislative inspections to ensure compliance
- Driving teams, change and performance
- Implementing training when needed.
- Health and safety
- Ideally an apprentice trained Engineer
- Ability to drive teams and performance
- Strong experience and understanding of Maintenance
- Health & Safety experience
- Continuous improvement knowledge
- Up to £50,000
- Extra benefits
- Progression opportunities
- Engineering manager, leader, maintenance manager, engineering improvements, lean manufacturing, high volume, man-management, apprentice, HNC,HND