- Lead the product team covering product roadmap planning, regulatory and training - to deliver Product plans and roadmap in accordance to the 5 years plan and company strategic direction
- A key business partner to the Indonesia Sales and Marketing communities, to jointly develop product plans and product develop to capture market trends and opportunities as part of providing solutions and value to our distributors in Indonesia
- Works closely with Product Marketing to develop Products Key Messaging, Compelling Selling story and Channel Value propositions for the Indonesia, which are aligned to our company’s strategy
- As part of our ingenious brand values, continuous monitoring trends to propose new break-through ideas.
- Justify and prioritize the ad-hoc product requests from the sales & marketing team.
- Make sure the products are compliant to the global and local regulations such as GHS, SNI & MIGAS registrations, International industrial standards, chemical inventories, etc.
- Keep the consistency of the brand image of products with the adequate product labels and packages.
- Collaborate to the International/Asia Pacific Product Management team to make the Indonesia product strategy harmonized to the global product plan.
- Implement the FTA benefit as much as possible to be competitive in the respective market of Indonesia.
- Work with CoE Market and CoE product teams upon the request.
- At least 6 to 8 years’ experience in the product management technical service functions of automotive lubricant products, or/and petroleum additives/Chemicals, or/and base oil.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience to lead a team of the responsible territory mentioned above.
- Preferably with a Degree in Engineering, MBA will be an advantage
- The experience of B to B to C experience is a plus.
- The experience of the industrial oil product management is a plus.
- Team work oriented.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Fluent English in both writing/reading and speaking.