Job DescriptionRole: SSHE Coordinator
Location: Basingstoke, UK
Duration: 12 Months +
Status: Residential, Monday - Friday
Requirements: UK/EU Passport Holder, Right to Work in UK
Support Business Line Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) stewardship processes and portfolio analysis. Develop and monitor performance metrics to evaluate business performance. Support the SSHE Supervisor in managing the SSHE program, as directed by the SSHE Supervisor. Coordinate a variety of activities and be the point of contact for the Regional SSHE Advisors .
Responsible for broad technical, execution and administrative oversight of IsoMetrix software (LNG Project’s tool for managing regulatory compliance, permitting, risk, and socioeconomic management), utilization of Client corporate tools for SSHE reporting (e.g., Express Safe, IMPACT or similar), and administrative support for the LNG Project SSHE team.
Additionally, responsible for supporting Project Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) stewardship processes, monitoring performance metrics to evaluate SSHE performance, supporting the SSHE Supervisor in managing aspects of the Project SSHE program, as directed by the Safety and Reporting Supervisor, and serving as a point of contact for other Project SSHE Advisors.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
IsoMetrix Site Administrator
- Manage / oversee implementation and use of IsoMetrix software / modules for regulatory compliance, permitting, risk, and socioeconomic management - Liaise with IsoMetrix and EMIT to ensure software / modules are meeting Project needs and functioning as designed.
- Import, cleanse, validate, and analyze data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data, and improving data quality.
- Maintain appropriate licenses and system access for IsoMetrix users.
- Conduct training for other IsoMetrix users (access, data entry, completion of workflow, etc.). - Act as primary point of contact for users with day-to-day operational questions (navigation, password resets, etc.).
- Consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, tables, and/or develop/update dashboards for use in reporting data to PMT, Lenders, etc.
- Facilitate blueprinting sessions with PT and IsoMetrix for development of any new IsoMetrix modules.
- Provide goods / services receipt for work done by IsoMetrix each month, review invoices, and provide input to cost reporting (e.g., work in progress / value of work done). - Assist with updates to scope of work, work orders, etc.
- Draft communications for Safety and Reporting Supervisor to issue to the PT and affected parties regarding IsoMetrix system issues and outages.
- Capture lessons learned for IsoMetrix, and share with users and IsoMetrix Governance Committee as appropriate.
- Gather Midstream work hours for Project Team and Contractors for review with Safety and Reporting Supervisor and reporting in IMPACT each month in accordance with corporate timing.
- Assist with entry of SSHE incidents into IMPACT and seek clarification of incident details when necessary.
- Assist PT with Express Safe for reporting hazards, near misses, and incidents at Basingstoke office.
- Support Safety and Reporting Supervisor with the development of content for / administration of the monthly LNG SSHE and Project Update meeting in Basingstoke. - Assist with reporting of ergo metrics for quarterly OIMS steering committee meetings / liaise with Ergo Leads
- Assist with other information and data management tools, spreadsheets, and databases (e.g., SharePoint, OneNote, etc.), as required
- Compile SSHE statistics and assist PT with developing and publicizing SSHE-related data as required.
- Assist with setup of system for implementing Project safety plan(s), including hardware, software, data flow, analysis techniques, and reporting format.
Skills & Qualifications
High School or College level education or equivalent preferred
- Experience in Construction Safety / SSHE-related positions (previous experience within the group preferred)
- 1 to 10 years of related experience is required
• Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable for the position.
• Able to work with wide variety of Project and Company departments to understand organizational goals, pinpoint trends, correlations, and patterns in complicated data sets.
• Ability to coordinate / communicate with all levels (including management) and various disciplines
• Competent level of knowledge (with potential to reach Expert level) with suite of Microsoft Office products, SharePoint, and database systems
• Willing to travel to Mozambique on an ad-hoc basis