Team Leader Maintenance Planning & Support Services
Maintenance Planner for a greenfield refinery in Oman, offering a residential role in Oman with family status (no income tax).
- Minimum Qualifications is Engineer in Mechanical
- 15 years of total experience, minimum 5 years of experience as Team Lead- Maintenanne Planning in similar role (on Static Equipment, within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry.
- Experience in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is a must
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of :
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Expertise in SAP- PM, MM & FM Module.
- Primavera / Maximo / MS Project
- Extensive experience in reporting, planning, scheduling of routine maintenance.
- Sound judgment in technical matters with good skills in engineering field materials specifications and international standards.
- Good experience in handling of Maintenance Contracts and shutdown related jobs.
- Expertise for budgeting and cost control.
- Good knowledge in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and HSE plans.
- Familiar with techniques for ensuring data integrity with various integration of information/ reports
- Understanding of Process (P&IDs / PFDs) & Engineering drawings and OEM manuals
- Knowledge of maintenance processes:
- Heavy Oil Complex Operation (CDU, VDU, SGP, LTU, KTU, DCU, and UGP)
- Hydro Processing Complex (HCU/ARU/SRU/SWS/DHT/HPU/PSA)
- Sulfur/Utilities Complex Operations (SRU, TGTU, ARU, CRU, SSW, CSW, BFW, Steam Generation, Air, N2, CWT, WWTP)
- Offsite/Logistics Complex Operations (Crude Receiving Terminal, Refinery Tankage, product Dispatch, Coke and Sulfur Handling, Flare, Buildings)
- Good knowledge of modern maintenance technologies & maintenance Planning and execution of Static Equipment’s for the following specific processes