ESSENTIAL:- Extensive experience in technology project delivery, working within complex, global environments. Extensive experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions. Extensive experience across Telephony, Contact Centre, LAN, WLAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP and security. Experience working with modern architecture methodologies (Service Orientated Architecture, API-Centric Design, Twelve-Factor App, FAIR, etc.) Desired: Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or equivalent
Network Architect Description
We’re looking for a passionate Network Architect to help my client design and implement a new network for the entire company. The Network Architect will be accountable for all telecommunication and network services globally, covering Telephony, Contact Centre, LAN, WLAN, SDWAN, DNS, DHCP, security etc. The role requires good technical knowledge of the disciplines above, as well as the understanding of how the domains operate together. Experience of enterprise delivery and the ability to articulate complex technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences will be of great benefit. The role will work closely with the Chief Network Architect and enterprise architecture community, helping to integrate the Network workstream with the rest of the technical environment.
Driving Architecture Leadership
- Planning, assessing and executing the global network strategy, including development of a clear execution plan.
- Identifying opportunities to optimize the network architecture delivery approach to drive efficiency.
- Identifying and positioning new network technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Providing network architecture technical consultancy to guide decision-making for the DevOps team.
- Serving on various forums to consult on projects and programmes to ensure they are technically sound and will deliver the expected outcomes.
- Working with client’s partners across the architecture community and Information Security, helping to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Where required, deep diving key initiatives to help overcome major incidents, complex problems and/or realise opportunities.
- Helping to embed security, privacy, data protection and quality assurance across IT.
- Being the focal point for delivery planning with our delivery partners and the business for your domains.
- Engaging in the enterprise architecture community across multiple channels, to share proposed designs and delivery approaches and gain input and acceptance from the wider technical group.
- Extensive experience in technology project delivery, working within complex, global environments.
- Extensive experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions.
- Extensive experience across Telephony, Contact Centre, LAN, WLAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP and security
- Experience working with modern architecture methodologies (Service Orientated Architecture, API-Centric Design, Twelve-Factor App, FAIR, etc.)
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third-parties.
- Demonstrated strength in facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational and communications skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Occasional travel may be required
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK