Primarily responsible for tracking the costs, analysing trends, and forecasting for company Infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare yearly budgets and analysis.
- Review financial postings and documents prepared by others for accuracy and resolve audit findings.
- Monthly department cost tracking, reporting and analysis.
- Prepare monthly departmental cost reallocations.
- Conduct rate analysis to determine appropriate reimbursement levels and set rates accordingly.
- Measure cost per unit of service to determine whether fees are being set at appropriate levels.
- Consult with and advise department management and accounting personnel on a wide range of cost accounting matters.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive background in cost reporting and analysis.
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to effectively perform multiple complex tasks.
- Must have a high standard of business ethics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; both verbal and written.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Visio, Crystal Reports, Fleet Focus, SAP, E-Accounting, Budget Book, Info-Edge and able to learn specialized software quickly.