This role is to support the current HR Manager with the increased activity, so you shall be working very closely with the HR manager as you will be part of a 2 person team.
- Handling all common administrative actions and implement process improvements if necessary;
- Developing a simple and accessible digital archive / digitalising HR documents;
- Handling all daily queries from managers and / or employees;
- Taking responsibility for picking up and completing all occurring HR activities;
- Familiarising yourself with the common digital systems and working with them.
- Able to cope well under pressure and deal with high demand;
- Professional and objective attitude;
- Understanding of business and legal HR standards;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Able to pay great attention to detail;
- Native Dutch language, but must also be able to speak fluent English.
- A completed HBO education in the HR field;
- Previous experience within a similar role would be ideal;
- Experience using HR systems, such as SAP;
- Have talent for administrative processes and you have an interest and knowledge of labor legislation.
Are you available and interested please apply directly or contact Sander Schuitman at +31708080147 for more information about this opportunity,