Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking HR Generalist to work in Delft and Oudkarspel for a 12 month (freelancer) contract.
This role is to support the current HR Manager with the increased activity, so you shall be working very closely with the HR manager as you will be part of a 2 person team.
- Handling all common administrative actions and implement process improvements if necessary;
- Developing a simple and accessible digital archive / digitalising HR documents;
- Handling all daily queries from managers and / or employees;
- Taking responsibility for picking up and completing all occurring HR activities;
- Familiarising yourself with the common digital systems and working with them.
- Able to cope well under pressure and deal with high demand;
- Professional and objective attitude;
- Understanding of business and legal HR standards;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Able to pay great attention to detail;
- Native Dutch language, but must also be able to speak fluent English.
- A completed HBO education in the HR field;
- Previous experience within a similar role would be ideal;
- Experience using HR systems, such as SAP;
- Have talent for administrative processes and you have an interest and knowledge of labor legislation.
Are you available and interested please apply directly or contact Sander Schuitman at +31708080147 for more information about this opportunity,