|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Location:||Belle Chasse, United States|
|Contact Name:||Dria Taylor|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 15:02|
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Actively engage in the use of SAP, including collection, analysis and reporting of data.
• Perform analysis/reconciliation of book to physical inventories.
• Analysis of inventory variances relating to pricing as well as inventory volumes.
• Provides management with commentary on monthly business results with clear explanation of causes.
• Assists in the analysis of internal controls including process controls related to manufacturing, warehousing, and 3rd party operations. This includes performing SOX testing, interpretations, and providing guidance on the application of financial and corporate policies.
• Works closely with Supply Chain Tolling Group to ensure the needs of the business are being met.
• Performs/assists in month end close activities with emphasis on variance reporting in standard cost accounting system and assigned account reconciliations.
• Performs invoicing validations regarding 3rd party operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• 1 year of SAP experience.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to interact with customers both internally and externally
• Ability to plan, balance, and multi- task job functions, ability to anticipate needs and follow through to completion
• Accounting experience in a manufacturing facility.
• 2 years of SAP experience.
• Knowledge of Power BI
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's