Team Leader Rotating Equipment (Maintenance)
- 15 years of total experience, minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar Area on Rotating Equipment, within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry.
- Experience in Rotating Equipment Workshop Machining equipment’s in Refineries
- With full Knowledge of maintenance processes:
- Heavy Oil Complex Operation (CDU, VDU, SGP, LTU, KTU, DCU, and UGP)
- Hydro Processing Complex (HCU/ARU/SRU/SWS/DHT/HPU/PSA)
- Sulfur/Utilities Complex Operations (SRU, TGTU, ARU, CRU, SSW, CSW, BFW, Steam Generation, Air, N2, CWT, WWTP)
- Offsite/Logistics Complex Operations (Crude Receiving Terminal, Refinery Tankage, product Dispatch, Coke and Sulfur Handling, Flare, Buildings)
- Familiar with Systems, Applications and Products in data processing (SAP) and in Report Generations using these Systems.
- Expertise of Rotary Equipment maintenance: Steam and Gas Turbine, Air and Gas Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors, Centrifugal and reciprocating Pumps.
- Experience in managing a team of Technicians.
- Refinery operations (Process, Static & Rotating Equipment)
- DCS & TLAS systems
- Knowledge and experience on RCM
- Knowledge of Machine Condition Monitoring systems and interpretations
- Ability to work with computer based Business Applications such as (SAP) (PM & MM Modules)
Computer knowledge in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS excel etc.