TEAM LEADER – WAREHOUSE
Or Senior Warehouse Specialist
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is Engineer in Mechanical, Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 - 15 years of total experience, minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar role, within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry.
- Experience in hazardous material handling & hazardous operations.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of hazardous material handling & hazardous operations
- Knowledge of SAP Procurement modules is desirable.
- Knowledge of contracting process and associated regulations
- Capable to deal with multiple supplier, vendors, subcontractors for operational context
- Good knowledge of the local market, industry market and prices
- Knowledge of Refineries & Petrochemical codes and standards.
- Knowledge of maintenance processes:
- Heavy Oil Complex Operation (CDU, VDU, SGP, LTU, KTU, DCU, and UGP)
- Hydro Processing Complex (HCU/ARU/SRU/SWS/DHT/HPU/PSA)
- Sulfur/Utilities Complex Operations (SRU, TGTU, ARU, CRU, SSW, CSW, BFW, Steam Generation, Air, N2, CWT, WWTP)
- Offsite/Logistics Complex Operations (Crude Receiving Terminal, Refinery Tankage, product Dispatch, Coke and Sulfur Handling, Flare, Buildings)
- Good knowledge of modern maintenance technologies & maintenance Planning and execution of Static Equipment’s for the following specific processes
- Personal and Team Accountability
- Proficient at interpreting Technical Drawings
- SOP interpretation
- Refinery operations (Process, Static & Rotating Equipment)
- Good knowledge of SAP (PM & MM Modules)
Computer knowledge in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS excel etc.