Job DescriptionOur client, an Oil and Gas organisation based in Perth, are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join them during a period of expansion and growth. The company provide services to clients on a global scale. In this role you will work on a mix of brown field and green field projects in the areas of offshore infrastructure, drilling rig/platform and equipment design and modifications and field development projects in the areas of offshore infrastructure, drilling rig/platform and equipment design and modifications and field development projects
Skills and Experience Ideally Required:
- Degree in Structural or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in delivering work involving design, sub-contractor management or offshore installation scopes
- 5+ years post graduate relevant engineering experience; including 3+ years in oil and gas
- Experienced with current offshore codes and specifications, with comprehensive knowledge of DNV, API and AISC.
- Sound understanding of design processes, manufacturing, onshore construction, offshore transportation and installation methods
- Offshore experience in planning, managing and executing construction and installation phases of a project (desirable)