St. Staff PHA Facilitator
|Job Title:||St. Staff PHA Facilitator|
|Salary:||£750 - £900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Harper|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 22:52|
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
The position in the Technical Services Operations Support Team facilitates process hazards analyses to the client's field operations across all business units.
• Facilitate Process Hazard & Layers of Protection Analysis (PHA's & LOPA)
• Provide guidance/assist in development of Shutdown Philosophies & Shutdown Keys
• Provide input to P&ID reviews, Control Narratives and other Operations needs
• Demonstrate commitment and leadership on safety, environment and quality matters. Achieve established HS&E objectives.
• Work collaboratively with other Technical Services, EPPM and Client teams to develop and implement solutions.
• Promote EPPM Technical Services and the Operations Support Team.
• Ensure that there is a high level of customer satisfaction for services delivered.
• Support the development of and report on key performance indicators to aid communication of services delivered to the business.
• Develop relationships with technical and leadership teams in operations.
• Support the business unit operations to ensure proposed equipment changes, upgrades and additions are reviewed and are compliant with regulations and good engineering practices.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Engineering degree or (three year) diploma (typically Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical)
• Must have a minimum of 5 years' PHA facilitation experience.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience working with operating facilities.
• Broad experience (7 years) gained working with upstream oil and gas production facilities.
• Broad experience (3 years) gained working with downstream facilities including refining and pipeline operations.
• Trained and have experience in facilitation of PHA's (HazOp/LOPA/What-if methodologies)
• Microsoft office
• Experience in the applying engineering specifications and best practices
• Effective interpersonal, innovation, organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Travel will be required for this position up to 50% may involve travel to USA
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be a certified professional engineer (P.Eng.) in the province of Alberta, or be eligible for certification.
• Must be a registered technologist in the province of Alberta.
• Broad experience (10 years) gained following Western Canada oil and gas regulations as well as applicable codes and standards (API, ASME, ISO etc)
• Understanding oil and gas economics and basic project management skills
• PHA Pro8 (Process Hazards Analyses software)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Instrumentation / Control Systems Field Engineer St. Croix
2nd Class Power Engineer
Fort St. John
Sr. Communications Advisor
St. John`s, Canada
Saint Louis, United States
$105000 - $125000 per annum
Senior Pipeline Engineer
Greater London, England