Job DescriptionOur client, a Property Design & Project Management Consultancy are seeking a Senior Architectural Technician to work within their Auckland based Design Studio.
This opportunity will suit someone who is an established architectural technician within an Architectural firm and has NZ based experience on commercial projects.
The required skills and experience are required:
- A minimum of 5 years total experience
- Strong communications skills; the ability to liaise and co-ordinate with project teams, designers, clients and external consultants
- Experience in NZ construction methods including new builds, commercial fit-outs and building extensions
- Significant experienced in Revit is an advantage
- Work within a creative, friendly and forward thinking company culture; this company puts culture ahead of everything else!
- An awesome works space; they designed and delivered their own office…WOW!
- An attractive financial package on offer; $80,000-$100,000 depending on experience.
- This is a great opportunity to play an important role in this dynamic organisation