Job DescriptionOur client, an Oil and Gas organisation based in Perth, are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them during a period of expansion and growth. The company provide services to clients on a global scale. In this role you will work on a mix of brown field and green field projects in the areas of offshore infrastructure, drilling rig/platform and equipment design and modifications and field development projects in the areas of offshore infrastructure, drilling rig/platform and equipment design and modifications and field development projects.
Skills and Experience Ideally Required:
- Degree qualified structural or civil engineer
- Ideally 8+ years post graduate relevant offshore oil and gas and structural engineering experience from conceptual design through to installation
- Extension experience with inplace, transportation and installation analysis of offshore structures including jacket and topside
- Extensive knowledge of SAC’s software
- Extensive experience and highly competent in detailed structural design on brownfields oil and gas projects including producing calculation and reports.
- Conversant with current offshore codes and specifications, including DNV, API, ISO, AISC WSD and familiar with best practice installation techniques which impact on design