Supervise warehousing and storage of all spare parts and consumable materials.
• Supervising the receiving, issuing,
dispatched of goods, tools and other
• Prepare, updates, and reports on receiving, issuing,
dispatching of goods, tools, other material in
accordance of policy and procedure.
- Supervise the receiving of all spare parts and consumable materials and issuing to all user upon schedule and/or request.
- Enter data or information into a computer system using a keyboard device, maintain records and develop reports for the reconciliation of supplies inventories.
- Catalogue all spare parts/material and editing or expanding existing records on the warehouse systems.
- Create weekly and monthly warehouse performance reports which over different aspects (e.g. OTIF, productivity), including explanation and deviations by using 3W approach (who, when, what) action plan.
- Participate in regular stock taking/counting exercises of learn about the accuracy and quality of inventory data, explanation of deviations and identify potential for improvement.
- Calculate min-max stock, safety stock, Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) to maintain the best optimum stock at warehouse.
- Develop supervise and maintain a safety program for all workers assigned to the warehouse team.
- Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials.
- Develop cleaning schedule.
- Evaluate the performance of assigned personnel and provide training experience as needed, conduct disciplinary action as needed and recommend dismissal of employees.
- Organise regular meetings with warehouse team to present and discuss the impact of warehouse activities.
- Perform ad hoc and other duties as assigned by the dept head.
- Qualification Degree in management, business administration, or project management, or other qualifications related to business operations or project management qualifications related to business operations or project management.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience on job-related field
• Advanced knowledge in warehouse management, warehouse good
• High level of professionalism, clear communication, transparency and coherence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
• Team mentoring and supervising
• Leadership ability and flexibility
• Highly focused, motivated, and self-directed
• High initiative
• Strong focus on quality outcomes, discipline and organized
• Highest personal standards of behavior, acting with ethics, integrity and respect at all times
• High-level critical thinking, analysis and reasoning
• Cultural sensitivity
• Exceptional problem-solving abilities
• Ability to act under pressure and under tight schedule demands