We are currently on the look out for a Western Project Controls Manager for a teir 1 EPC company. This role is based in Kuwait.
• At least 8 years' experience in a similar position leading Commissioning Support functions, Project Completions, Interfaces Management & Facility acceptance, Quality, Planning/Scheduling.
• Ability and experience in leading and coordinating the planning and schedule development for Commissioning and Start-Up function, HSSE Transition Plan, Flawless Delivery, Risk Management, PSSR execution, Facility Performance Guarantee Test, MOCs Coordination etc.
• Experience in handling Operations Scheduling activities related to Refinery operations using planning and scheduling software tools.
• Experience in Primavera, GO-Completions or similar tools and familiar with Risk Management Software.
• Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
• Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.