A fantastic contractual job opportunity has just been made available for an experienced E&I Inspector for a major oil and gas project by an industry leader.
Oversee implementation of all required Quality Control activities established within the project and respective ITPs.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification/experience:
· Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or instrumentation Engineering or equivalent preferred.
· ATEX or IECex Certified
· Minimum 10 years of post-graduation experience in electrical and instrumentation inspections related to Oil &Gas industry.
· Offshore positions require valid offshore training, such as, BOSIET, OPITO H2S and shall be medically fit for offshore work.
· Strong, assertive Quality management leadership skills.
· Must be capable of forcefully communicating Quality requirements, results and status throughout Company and contractor management and craft labor levels.
· Shall have experience in fiber optic cable laying, termination and testing, good background on instrument and control system and installation of power cables and testing.
· Shall have good verbal communication skills to interact with contractor personnel.
· Computer literate.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this tax free job opportunity!