Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia's Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-
join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Well Testing Supervisor to fulfill a contract position in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you must be experienced working in oil and gas industry, ideally a minimum of 7-10 years.
Essential qualifications and experience include though are not limited to :
- Under general supervision, provides supervision, coordinates and oversees Well Testing
- Excellent customer / client relations at the worksite during well testing or other types of operation.
- May require supervision / direction of customer / client employees.
- Systems knowledge, competencies and skill sets acquired from lower level job roles, this individual will be required to mentor all junior personnel in area of expertise and perform additional job tasks of a Competency Assessor and / or Behavior Based Safety Observer or Coach in the field.
- Provides input on individual performance levels of subordinates providing on-the-job skills development to enhance job performance.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Champion HSE (Q) / Process Improvement within the assigned Country / Natural Work Area (NWA). Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability of operations.
- Leads by example. Controls conflicts in positive and professional manner.
- Coaches individuals for better performance and promotes high morale.
- Builds teamwork and time management best practices
- Leadership ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Should be fully knowledgeable in all aspects of service line in the local area.
- Possess exceptional skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions.
- Ability to influence team and customer. Good decision making skills under adverse conditions. Ability to communicate with team and customer to affect knowledge transfer relate to job plans, calculations, well parameters, specific hazards, environmental issues, quality service, equipment, etc. related to the job.
- Must have completed supervisory training.
- HPHT well experience in KSA is a must