Job Purpose & Scope:
Supervise and control well services operations on site comprising coil tubing, pumping and nitrogen lifting. Ensure that assigned operations are carried out in accordance with established QHSE policies, standing operating instruction, good oilfield practices and work program as detailed by the client. Include preparing equipment and materials required for operations and arranges transportation to designated well site. Ensures that Company equipment is in good working order and maintains close liaison with the client Petroleum/Operations engineer throughout the execution of assigned job. Prepares and submits daily activity reports, materials and equipment requisitions, hand over reports tickets, etc.
- B.Sc.in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- 5 years Well site experience, within Coiled Tubing (CT) Services which includes specific experience in CT tools and on job applications, in a reputed international oilfield service provider.
- Possess excellent skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions. Mechanical and maintenance experience in fault finding and repair of equipment.
- Must have excellent HSE awareness with regard to oil/gas field hazards.
- Good computer knowledge and report writing skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.