NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oilfield service company, is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to be based in Calgary, AB on a 1 year contract. Individuals would be required to be local to the Calgary area as no LOA or relocation will be provided. Hours are regular Monday to Friday.
- Working within the existing team to generate meaningful data by conducting the appropriate testing, reporting these results and assisting the sales and technical teams whenever necessary
- Conducting analytical laboratory tests in a timely manner to support chemical programs and the development of new chemistries,
- Ensuring the validity of testing methods, and to interpret, summarize and communicate data to customers and staff.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant scientific field
- Laboratory Experience
- Good Communication skills
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.