Carry out a variety of skilled activities related to operations of coiled tubing equipment on assigned well site. Key job roles include running in-hole coiled tubing string in accordance with well program, preparing equipment and securing well head equipment, maintaining CT operations safe and within given parameters to avoid breakage or interruption. Carries our routine maintenance on assigned equipment and report any malfunction thereon, observe field services procedures and implements as approved by Company management.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years' full time study leading to an Industrial Diploma complemented with short training courses related to coiled tubing operations.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in coiled tubing operation with a renowned international company.
- Excellent practical knowledge of coiled tubing operations. Must be able to independently carry out CT operations safely and precisely.
- Must have excellent HSE awareness with regard to oil/gas field hazards.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.