Job DescriptionJOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise construction projects and provides cost estimates for project evaluation.
- Manage the performance of contractors and consultants assigned to projects as well as internal personnel.
- Ensures regulatory compliance and construction design and effectiveness for construction activities and system optimization.
- Coordinates and leverages resources on projects and ensures appropriate company personnel are apprised of or participate in projects.
- Ensure the provision of a comprehensive program for successful I&E construction completion, pre-commissioning activities, and pre-startup commissioning testing in accordance with Client requirements and specifications.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Check sheet development and assignment per tagged item.
- Completions progress percentage tracking and reporting
- I&E QA/QC inspection support
- Lead, direct, & coordinate loop shooting teams.
- Monitor and maintain correctness of content for I&E project completion handover documentation.
- Provide focus on critical path for commissioning schedule compliance.
- Interact with mechanical completions on constraints and shift critical path as necessary.
- Provide vendor coordination in accordance with commissioning schedule.
- Mentor Client technicians in maintenance and troubleshooting new equipment
- Ensure completion and content of handover documentation to Client Operations inclusive of I&E contractor handover and acceptance.
- Provide commissioning & start-up stand by assistance & troubleshooting
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Experience in engineering, project management, and technical support to operations.
- Experience in the design and maintenance of electrical, instrumentation, control, and measurement systems.
- Must be an analytical problem solver.
- Able to work independently while being responsive to both internal and external customers in the organization.
- Able to direct field work, handle material and equipment selection activities while controlling costs.
- Ability to write procedures, organize work flow, and maintain schedules.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in elevated work spaces.