Job DescriptionClinical Research Associate 2/CRA II- Melbourne /Sydney -Homebased
Tired of Travelling Too Much??? Would you Like something with Low Travel ???
Offers Excellent Learning Environment with Great Support & Career Development to Project & Regional Management.
- Home- Based Role Sydney-Melbourne-CRA II
- Travel(Locally sites)-25-30%-
- Multi-Sponsor -exposure
- Attractive remuneration Package.
- Offer excellent career goals and personal growth along with personal benefits.
- The client focus on clinical trial Phase I-II -IIIstudies, local regulatory and therapeutic expertise.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Prepare, organise, conduct and follow-up routine monitoring and close out visits as per relevant study plan
- Ensure ethics submissions are made by investigator sites in a timely manner.
- Adherence to ICH-GCPand any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting
- Compliance with mandatory SOPs as agreed for the study
- Must have atleast +2 years of LOCAL Experience in the similar capacity.
- Including conducting independent monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Full Working Rights in Australia and a Valid Visa.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat at 0296968008 you can share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org