Senior Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
Rate: $100-$140 per hour
- This role reports to the Manager of Project Excellence.
- This role supports the Major Projects Organization (MPO) and projects at various sites.
- Works with MPO and site personnel to update and develop training for new and existing project procedures, processes and other documents.
- Works with Manager of Project Excellence to ensure that key project processes are identified as requiring training and that training is developed and provided as needed to MPO.
- Supports MPO in developing training plans for personnel by functions.
- Works with the Learning Organization to convert training to CBT’s as necessary and to incorporate training needs into individual’s profiles.
- B.S. in Engineering
- 20+ years of Capital Project Management experience
- 10+ years of downstream project experience
- 10+ years of experience working on the Owner/Operator side
- Expert knowledge in the stage gated processes
- Project audit/assurance experience
- Greenfield Megaproject experience
- Experience leading and developing training
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Experience with incorporating data from Independent Project Analysis and the Construction Industry Institute
- Experience implementing industry best practices and Value Improving practices
- Experience with facilitation of Value Improving Practices Demonstrated communication skills.
- Experience taking procedures/processes and converting into training or curriculum.