Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a STO Program Coordinator. The individual must be local to Calgary or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday.
The clients Supply Trading and Optimization (ST&O) Transformation is a multi-year program that is composed of three different portfolios of projects through the Technology, Finance and Human Resources (‘People Readiness’) Workstreams. The Program Management Office (PMO) is seeking an individual with comprehensive knowledge of program/project governance, administrative procedures and processes related to large complex programs, and a strong capacity for working across business streams. Reporting to the Program Manager and primarily providing administrative services to the PMO, s/he will also support Workstreams as time permits.
- Obtain updates for reports/dashboards from Workstream Leads, validate formatting, grammar, spelling and terminology, and consolidate reports in a timely manner as per schedule.
- Manage program Outlook Calendar & Inbox, book meeting rooms, record and compile meeting minutes/decisions/actions, manage all logistics required for the meeting/workshop, including but not limited to creating/consolidating agendas & presentations and ensure meeting room technology is operational in a timely manner.
- Follow up and ensure actions and decisions are carried through in a timely manner, and update documentation and/or the PMO accordingly.
- Oversee central storage location for program and project documentation (meeting minutes, decision records, project artifacts, contracts, test documentation & signoffs, etc) and provide assistance to Workstreams in ensuring appropriate artifacts are completed for each stage gate/milestone.
- Help prepare presentations, bulletins, notifications and reports as required.
- Provide general coordination & administrative support to the PMO and Workstreams.
- Create and update program shared documents such as organizational charts and key meeting calendars.
- Provide on/off-boarding support to members in the program.
- Gather content for communications/bulletins to PMO, stakeholders and Workstreams as required.
- Create templates & ensure governance related to audit & policies & procedures.
- From time to time, PMO members may be asked to provide support in other areas.
- Minimum of 5 years program coordination experience in large corporation required.
- Experience in creating communications for Senior Leadership critical.
- Individuals with large complex program (especially Information Technology) experience, and who have been involved in IT projects previously will be given priority.
- Successful candidate must be able to work independently and in a team, create processes and execute them, and take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including proofreading and editing skills, critical to this role.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in network document management (Livelink/Sharepoint) and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and coordinate the efforts of others, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with others.
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly in a fast-paced setting.
- Attention to detail, analytic abilities, a ‘service’ mind-set and reporting are essential to this role.