A fantastic TAX Free contractual job opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Reliability Engineer to be based in Qatar by a major company.
JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:
Responsible for the reliability of the plant assets & to perform detailed inspection work following industry standards and procedures published by API, ASME and client specifications
To qualify, candidate must possess the following QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Holds CRP (certified reliability Professional)
- Substantial experience of 8 years plus for Engineering degree holders in O&G, Petrochemical Field.
- Poly silicon plant experience
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Strong Technical skills in Inspection (Mechanical or others), Technical training and Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Workable Knowledge on SAP, Mechanical integrity/RBI software (Any)
- ASNT Level II Vibration and Thermo graphy
- Lube Oil Analysis Level I&II
- API 580 (Risk Based Inspection)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Negotiation skills
- Reliability management
- Excellent hands on experience on inspection of vessels, piping, tanks etc
- Ability to make timely decisions
- Communication and reporting skills
- Ability to plan ahead
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job TAX FREE Job Opportunity!