- To monitor, assess and verify activities performed by the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractor(s) on the Project.
- Assist the contractor to successfully implement its approved Quality Plan, ITPs and control procedures to ensure the equipment and materials supplied to and installed at the job site meet all specification and statutory requirements.
- Perform discipline quality inspection activities in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan
- Keep Quality supervision updated with status of quality issues
- Monitor production processes and perform surveillance activities
- Review and evaluate Contractor's and Suppliers' quality documents for accuracy and adequacy
- Support Mechanical Completion process
- 10+ years’ experience executing quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities.
- Technical engineering background
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support
Site Inspector, Senior Site Inspector, Site Engineer, Quality Inspector, Quality Site Inspectors, Quality Plan, ITPs, EPC, quality inspection, QA Inspector, QA/QC Inspector