Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Project Controls Lead for a long term contract role based in on a large integrated chemical and refining complex in Hampshire. The Project Controls Leader will implement overall project controls direction and leadership on various projects. The lead Controls Engineer will have to interface on a regular basis with the various project engineers and senior site management.
- Provide overall project cost, schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise
- Provide support to Project Team with cost and schedule analysis, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Management of new and on-going estimating, planning and cost control activities
- Leads preparation and maintenance of the cost breakdown structure, the budget and project master schedule
- Administer and facilitates the Management of Change process
- Participate in developing Contract Price Budgets and Contract Control Schedules and Milestones
- Coordinates development of cost and schedule estimates in preparation of Gate and Check Point/Advance Commitment reviews
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management
- 15+ years of project controls experience focused on cost control and schedule control achievements
- 10+ years supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of technology used in major projects such as Primavera etc.
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills
You must live locally to Southampton, or be willing to relocate for the length of the contract.
Project Controls Lead, Project Controls Manager, Controls, Controls Manager, Lead, Planning, Cost, Budget, Major Project, Refinery, Petrochemical, Operator, Leadership, Management