A new role has arisen for a QA Manager / QP to join a global Pharmaceutical company at their flagship UK manufacturing facility in the North West. Do you have experience in the Qualified Person release of sterile pharmaceuticals and are interested in the opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career?
QA Manager / QP Responsibilities
- Review and release of sterile pharmaceutical batches prior to global sales
- Full QP responsibilities in accordance with the professional code of practice
- Maintaining, auditing and improving the QMS
- Management of a team of QA Officers
- Ensuring GMP compliance across the manufacturing facility
QA Manager / QP Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in a Chemical or Biological discipline
- MHRA recognised Qualified Person under QP Directives 2001/EC, 2001/83/EC and 2001/20/EC
- Experience with the release of sterile pharmaceuticals
- Experience leading and managing a team
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package as well as the opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career in a fast paced and high impact role.