Job DescriptionClinical Trial Coordinator
A challenging role is available with a leading clinical research organisation.
The Objectives for this Position are:
The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for participant management of assigned clinical trials and coordinating all project implementation and conduct tasks that are completed in line with the approved protocol and company's policies and procedure, to ensure the expectations and demands of sponsor representatives are being met. This includes healthy volunteer and patient studies. Providing study support to Associate/Clinical Project Manager for final approval once study is ready to be archived following the close out visit.
• Send initial admission email to all functional groups
• Update catering schedule
• Attend the unit at least one hour prior to dosing and remain in the unit or available until dosing has been completed in order to assist and oversee unit procedures, and to engage with participants.
• Act as the primary point of contact for Clinical Research Associates (CRA) to book in monitoring visits and be available to monitors during their monitoring visits
• Discharge alternate participants (if applicable) once dosing has completed.
• Update dosing details on subject tracking log and on-study taskpads once dosing has completed.
Mandatory qualifications, competencies and experience for this position are:
• Tertiary qualification in related science or health care discipline.
• At least one year of clinical research experience and working knowledge of relevant standards, procedures and regulations, including ICH GCP.
• A high level of interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills.
Desired qualifications, competencies and experience for this position are:
• Previous experience in clinical trial study coordination ideally from a pharmaceutical /CRO.
• Previous clinical trials experience would be preferred.