Clinical Trial Coordinator
|Job Title:||Clinical Trial Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Parkinson|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 02:55|
A challenging role is available with a leading clinical research organisation.
The Objectives for this Position are:
The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for participant management of assigned clinical trials and coordinating all project implementation and conduct tasks that are completed in line with the approved protocol and company's policies and procedure, to ensure the expectations and demands of sponsor representatives are being met. This includes healthy volunteer and patient studies. Providing study support to Associate/Clinical Project Manager for final approval once study is ready to be archived following the close out visit.
• Send initial admission email to all functional groups
• Update catering schedule
• Attend the unit at least one hour prior to dosing and remain in the unit or available until dosing has been completed in order to assist and oversee unit procedures, and to engage with participants.
• Act as the primary point of contact for Clinical Research Associates (CRA) to book in monitoring visits and be available to monitors during their monitoring visits
• Discharge alternate participants (if applicable) once dosing has completed.
• Update dosing details on subject tracking log and on-study taskpads once dosing has completed.
Mandatory qualifications, competencies and experience for this position are:
• Tertiary qualification in related science or health care discipline.
• At least one year of clinical research experience and working knowledge of relevant standards, procedures and regulations, including ICH GCP.
• A high level of interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills.
Desired qualifications, competencies and experience for this position are:
• Previous experience in clinical trial study coordination ideally from a pharmaceutical /CRO.
• Previous clinical trials experience would be preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical Evaluation Specialist EU/MDR
Clinical Documentation Manager
£35 - £40 per hour
Clinical Project Manager - Oncology start-up
$150000 - $155000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, WFH
Senior Clinical Trials Project Manager - Non CRO
St Pauls, Australia
$120000 - $135000 per annum
Senior CRA - Start up to Closeout
$115000 - $125000 per annum