Job DescriptionAbout the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start.
- Routinely inspecting a range of different Fixed Plant equipment to ensure they are functioning correctly
- Ensure the execution of the weekly maintenance plan and ensure standards are met in regard to safety, performance and reliability
- Create notifications in SAP to support work plans
- Assisting with the planned maintenance tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting faults and repairing equipment as needed
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Following Policies and Procedures to ensure all incidents are reported correctly
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience in Fixed Plant mechanical repairs with an excellent eye for detail with a pro-active approach to resolving issues. You will also have a strong work ethic and commitment to workplace safety.
The following Ticket’s and Certificates are required.
- Current Working at Heights Ticket
- Current Confined Spaces
- Current Elevated Work Platform
- Trade Certificate
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.