Job DescriptionTechnical Writer within Process Services department.
Here is a general scope of duties:
- Develop a process for communicating Engineering Services reports and studies.
- Coordinate as required Field Validation of SOP’s and service procedures; implement updates to operating documentation Provide a reporting process that monitors progress and any risk associated with the delivery of any of the Operating documentation.
- Support Safety studies, Risk Assessments and capital project documentation.
- Support Process Safety reporting and documentation.
- Scribe Risk assessment ( HAZOPs ) and write up reports as required.
- Support the regulatory compliance program with documentation and reporting.
- Support Management of change process documentation.
- Provide the operations interface to the document management team to ensure document numbering and version control is in place using Documentum and the Document Authoring Workspace (DAW) or equivalent.
- Ensure timely review and approval cycles to maintain the agreed schedule of all documentation including all production operational readiness deliverables.
- Support where required the development of supplementary operations documentation as part of the readiness for operations.
- DISA background
- DISA drug test
- Safety Council training