Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Duration: 2+ year contract assignment
Project Manager/Project Engineer who has a broad understanding of project development & management through a phase gate approach to progress an opportunity from Feasibility to Design & Development to its Implementation & Commissioning. The individual will also possess a very sound knowledge of the Management of Change (MOC) processes to identify and manage risks arising from the implementation of the proposed Projects (predominantly Brownfield Projects). Experience with Design and Engineering activities related to LNG processing, storage, and transportation is desirable.
- Manage multiple brownfield type projects through all phases ranging from $100k to $5MM CAPEX.
- Champion and reinforce safety and environmental awareness culture through frequent job observations and coaching.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities and programs in timely fashion and with a high degree of accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Develop and maintain schedule, forecast, resource requirements, and cost.
- Manage and coordinate all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare project updates and progress reports.
- Ensures the technical integrity of the project, including compliance with the project scope, specifications, sound engineering judgement and basic engineering design documents.
- Identify project risks, implement risk management and mitigation plan.
- Assures as-built and project close out documentation is completed and stored in document control systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Ten to Fifteen years of experience in engineering, project engineering, or engineering management in mid-stream or downstream oil and gas industry
- Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization and with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries and governmental agencies.
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint