Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently working with a leading global organization who operates within the power, heavy electrical equipment and automation technology areas. The organization employs over 135,000 employees in more than 100 coutries worldwide and is very much a global corporation. Within the United States, this technology leader employs around 24,000 employees in 100 US locations proving themselves to be a leader within the power infrasturucture, electrical grid and industrial solutions sectors.
Our client is seeking to add a Scheduler to their Benicia, CA office who will be a key member in managing their Field Services group for the Pacific region. This is within the industrial solutions business who make electrial power equipment used in data centers and other big business settings.
- Working closely with the Service Managers within the Pacific region
- Managing a group of approx 25 Field Engineers/Technicians
- Understanding the scope of the work order - the client, work site, type of work that is to be undertaken
- Forecasting upcoming work to ensure the correct Field Engineer/Technician is assigned to the correct scope of work
- The successful candidate will preferrably have exposure to a technical environment which will provide an understanding of the work scopes which are to be undertaken - these are generally electrical disciplines
- Experience of managing schedules for field personnel or maintenance personnel is highly desirable however not essential
- Highly organized
- Professional manner
- Can manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
NES provides and excellent and very competitve benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance and vision.