SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE /PROJECT MANAGER (HYBRID ROLE) -MELBOURNE /ADELAIDE/SYDNEY
- This is a permanent position,
- Options available- part time or full-time
- LOCATION: SCRA - Home based from Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide-
- This is a permanent position, we are open to it being either part time (0.8 FTE) or full-time and either home based from Melbourne or home / office based from Adelaide.
- LOCATION: SCRA/PM (hybrid role)- Melbourne and Adelaide Only
- As we continue to grow, we want our people to grow with our organisation. We offer training and career development opportunities to build the skills and progress the careers of our employees.
Essentials: 4 to 5 years’ experience working as a SCRA / CRA in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry. You will need solid knowledge of Australian and New Zealand drug development process, clinical trial monitoring procedures, GCP guidelines and medical terminology is essential.
5-7 Years Experience as SCRA /Lead /SITE Manager for Hybrid role.
- Reputable growing CRO with stability
- challenging and stimulating environment where what you do matters
- a diverse and inclusive culture with a strong emphasis on team collaboration
- training and career development opportunities
- attractive remuneration
- 40%-50% travel
Acting as the primary link between sites and sponsor, you'll be responsible for:
- Performing start-up, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits along with maintaining appropriate documentation
- Developing your skills and knowledge on clinical trials within a wide scope of therapeutic areas
- Monitoring all aspects of studies to ensure compliance with GCP, study protocol and regulatory requirements and prepare monitoring reports
- Development and review study protocols and other study related documents
- Preparing ethics submissions and assist in preparation of Clinical Study Reports.
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills with the ability to set priorities,
- analyse problems, formulate clear and
- effective solutions and coordinate a number of tasks simultaneously.
- You must have a self starter attitude and be flexible and
- be adaptable to the ever changing environment of working for a fast paced CRO.
Apply:Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008. Faiza Khan.